Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Craziness everywhere

WOW, I feel like my head has been spinning the past few days.
So I got the go ahead to go back to work and internship. WOW, from nothing right back in with the big dogs.
I feel like my head is spinning and it has only been 2 days.

I have been feeling much better, though they still have no idea what was / is wrong with me. So since Friday I have felt fine and just enjoying my last few days of freedom before knowing I was jumping back in head first Tuesday afternoon.

Classes are going well so far, LOTS of work to do for them, but all practical stuff like practice interviews, practice certification exams all that fun stuff. Still looking for an internship site I have until mid Nov to get a place approved but the good news is that rumor has it the site does not have to be with an ATC, So I still do not understand why I cant do the Bandits? But supposedly some classmates are doing chiropractor's offices, ERs, and other non- athletic based internships... I need to discuss further obviously with my Dept head what the "Real deal" is.

At my current internship we have been busy with random schedule changes due to the hurricanes, the weather not the team, and injuries. I cant wait til tomorrow to get the test results back from 1 guy where I really like 95% sure think 1 inj and my supervisor says he thinks something else. Makes me wonder if he really thinks something else or if he just said it to be a confidence booster as I have voiced to him that sometimes I lack confidence in my eval skills esp on Patients that I dont know much about ie) pain tolerance, etc. We shall see. Also I finally found out what road games I have as options for travel. Sept 13 and Nov 1 I told them I would have to play Nov game by ear for now.

Work is NUTS, my boss overheard 1/3 of something that was said and obviously the important parts were left out so I had an angry boss call today but that has been remedied. I cant stand co-workers that talk about you behind your back. Be an adult people if you have something to say say it dont play games. Also I am wokring a bunch of overtime to try and compensate for the lost week of pay last week. I think it should even out with this week's overtime.

Saturday is my last wedding of the summer. YIPPIE! No offense to any friends recently married but let me tell you I have been busy why did so many of you decide to get married so close together?

Next up baby shower and baby birth... YIPPIE he is going to be one spoiled nephew:)

Also fantasy football season is starting. I have no doubt that this year I will fair not so well. My best QB is P Manning, best wr Gonzalez, best rb BUSH, TE Gates, K Vinetareri, and Def Minn. Should be interesting lets see if my 3 yr old lil cousin is going to kick my tush again.

No comments: