Saturday, October 11, 2008

Updates

SO life has been pretty good around here. Busy but good.
School is going well. I feel like I should be behind on stuff but everytime I check I am actually ahead on my work. It's starting to mess with my head but in a good way I guess.
Internship is going well. Well not in the win loss stats but for me its going well. I'm seeing alot and learning a ton. Plus it helps when both of my intern supervisors graduated from Canisius so they totally understand what I am going through and what I am expected to know. It's a great time I am having so much fun. Gaining knowledge and confidence all good things. I did get that eval I mentiona few posts ago right ... we sent that person to the doc and the doc said he thought is was the inj I thought it was not what my supervisors thought... GO ME!
Work in insane. We have had 2 people quit and 1 is on admin leave who will ultimately probably be let go. I would be SHOCKED if they didnt let this person go I mean come on they abandoned their shift with a sub who rarely works at our place alone and did nothing he was suppose to while he was there.WOW. To make matters even better some of my coworkers are starting WWIII amongst themselves. I am simply trying to stay out of it. The person who I work with 99% of the time is great we have a great working relationship and all is well.
LIL J is doing well all set for halloween. This year she is going as a witch. it's cute. She is getting very excited about having a lil cousin around soon. Less than a month now til the due date.
Lori is doing well... as usual flipflopping day to day on how she feels about her job. She and I have taking to saying variations of " Man I cant wait til May" When I graduate and look for jobs and probably move and start a new life of actually getting paid to do what I like to do instead of getting paid to do something that I do simply to pay my bills.
Critters are doing well. Middy is being a good boy and the kitten and koopa have finally learned to get along.

No comments: